Learn how to create your own terrarium using a household jar with Emma Sibley, founder of London Terrariums.
With UNLIMITED ACCESS 24/7, you’ll be able to drop in and out of the course at your own pace, and refer back to it anytime. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Expertly clean and prepare your jar
- Combine pebble, moss and plants in the optimum quantities
- Select and use specialist terrarium-making equipment and materials
- Understand how terrariums create their own water-cycle and self contained ecosystem
- Care for your finished terrarium
- Make professional standard terrariums from household jars
Expert botanist Emma will share with you her foolproof step-by-step method, so you can make your own professional terrariums at home.
She will also share with you top care tips and common mistakes to avoid, so you can keep your terrarium healthy and happy. With this course + kit, you'll learn a life-long skill and enjoy making your own custom terrarium from scratch, for the same price as buying a ready-made one.
What's in the kit?
The kit contains specialist terrarium making equipment which can be used time and time again, and the supplies you need to create one terrarium:
- 1 pot of Fittonia plants
- Terrarium Compost
- Carpet Moss
- Small stones
- Activated charcoal
- Tools including Sponge Brush and Patter
- Access to London Terrarium's Online Course and Aftercare Advice on Yodomo
Please note that the tweezers pictured are not included in the kit. Due to this kit coming with fresh plants, delivery may take longer.
How is this terrarium course taught?
What else do I need?
The service from Yodomo was exceptional. I'd highly recommend them.