Get your hands in the earth, boost creativity and decrease stress levels with this quick and easy Terrarium course, that you can do at home.
Learn how to create your own Tinyjohn Terrarium with Emma Sibley, founder of London Terrariums.
With UNLIMITED ACCESS 24/7, you’ll be able to drop in and out of the course at your own pace, and refer back to it anytime. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Combine pebble, moss and plants in the optimum quantities
- Use specialist terrarium-making equipment
- Understand how terrariums create their own water-cycle and self contained ecosystem
- Care for your finished terrarium
Expert Emma will share with you her foolproof method, taking you step-by-step through the whole process to making professional terrariums.
She will also share with you top care tips and common mistakes to avoid, so you can keep your terrarium healthy and happy. With this course + kit, you'll learn a life-long skill and enjoy making your own custom terrarium from scratch, for the same price as buying a ready-made one.
What's in the kit?
The kit contains specialist terrarium making equipment which can be used time and time again, and the supplies you need to create one terrarium:
- London Terrarium's signature Tinyjohn vessel & cork
- Terrarium Compost
- 1 pot of Fittonia plants
- Carpet Moss
- Small stones
- Activated charcoal
- Tools including Sponge Brush and Patter
- Access to London Terrarium's Online Course and Aftercare Advice on Yodomo
- Please note that the tweezers pictured are not included in the kit.
How is this Terrarium course taught?
What else do I need?
Emma says, "Fundamentally, it's not only about creating aesthetically beautifully objects. For us it is the deeper fascination with how plants behave and the exciting part terrariums play in the history of horticulture."