Grow Your Own Healing Herbs Kit brought to you by The Little Allotment Company.This beautiful, sustainable kit box contains everything you need to begin growing your very own Herbs for Healing. Whether you are a novice, or an advanced horticulturalist - this kit provides you with beautifully designed easy-to-follow instructions and top tips. We have carefully selected seeds to grow that have been commonly used to promote wellbeing - soothing Chamomile, uplifting Lemon balm, and invigorating Peppermint can all be used to nurture the senses. In addition the beautiful visual displays of brightly coloured flowers from the Calendula and Echinacea.
What's in the kit?
This kit contains:
- 10 Eco-friendly coir pellets
- 5 Natural fibre plant pots
- 5 Wooden label sticks
- Instructions and top tips
- 5 seed packets:
- Calendula: Calendula ‘Nova’ is a versatile healing herb with remarkable skin soothing properties that can be incorporated into balms, lotions and teas. Calendula is traditionally known to be an uplifting remedy and one that is very popular. The flower heads are used medicinally and collected during the summer season. With tall stems and beautiful bright orange flowers Calendula is also a great cut flower and edible garnish.
- Echinacea: Echinacea has been used for many centuries in the healing garden in a broad variety of infections and aid immunity. Well, known for its boasting properties, and high levels of antioxidants for its cold relief, anxiety-reducing, and skin conditions benefits. Echinacea purpurea features bright coloured purple flowers appearing in late summer attracting bees and butterflies.
- Organic Chamomile: An attractive hardy perennial producing beautiful double daisy-like flowers. Known for its soothing properties.
- Organic Lemon Balm: Beautiful tiny pale-yellow flowers that are highly desirable to bees and butterflies alike. Also known as ‘bee-balm '. Lemon Balm is said to be healing and relaxing for the nervous system treating anxiety, depression and aid in digestion. Lemon Balm is used as a tea infusion, ointments and creams, and lotions. Lemon Balm flowers are adored by bees and bloom in the summertime.
- Organic Peppermint: A marvellous perennial plant that produces intensely aromatic dark green leaves. This plant is known for its many therapeutic benefits and may aid in improving one’s memory and energy levels.
How this course is taught?
The kit includes printed easy-to-follow instructions and top tips
What else do I need?
This kit comes with everything you need.