Pick up where you left off by making a leather bookmark for your books.Every element of this DIY premium leather bookmark kit has been carefully designed and hand made by our artisans in London. Sharing is caring so why not share the gift of making a bookmark with someone? Popular with students, professors, writers and readers! Personalised handmade leather bookmarks couldn’t get any better!
- Bookmark closed dimensions: W: 4cm L: 9.8cm
- Box dimensions: 23 x 15.7 x 2.8 cm (A5)
- Premium Italian leather, tanned using 100 percent Vegetable extracts
- Easy compact box that will fit straight in your letterbox
- Easy to follow instructions
- Plastic-free, FSC certified packaging
- FREE Leather keyring kit included for you!
P.S. You get a FREE leather keyring kit to make! Enjoy a fun, simple and new learning experience with this kit.
What's in the kit?
This kit contains:
- Pre-Cut Italian Vegetable Tanned Cowhide
- 2 Binder Clips
- 2 Colour Options of Handmade Waxed Thread
- 2 Leather Stitching Needles
- 3 Canvas Cloths
- 1 Silver Keyring Loop
- An Illustrated Learner Guide Booklet
How this course is taught?
This kit contains an illustrated guide
What else do I need?
You'll also need:
- Small pair of scissors
- A little pot of water
- Your quality time, ½ - 1 hours
One of our leather artisans will prepare and hand package your kit ready for shipment in a protective cardboard box.