The Organic Herbs Kit makes for a thoughtful eco-friendly gift.This beautifully designed sustainable kit box contains everything you need to begin growing your very own herb garden. Seeds can be sown indoors anytime on a sunny windowsill. Whether you are a beginner, or an advanced horticulturalist - this kit provides you with easy-to-follow instructions and top tips for you to begin your herb growing journey.
What's in the kit?
This kit contains:
- 12 Eco-friendly coir pellets
- 6 Natural fibre plant pots
- 6 Wooden label sticks
- Instructions and top tips
- 6 Organic seed packets:
- Garlic Chive: Also known as Chinese Chives- Its slender, richly aromatic leaves can be used to add depth of flavour to many dishes. The delicate blossoms of the chive will appear in summer and be irresistible to butterflies.
- Thyme: A relative of the Oregano family, they are widely used in the medicinal and culinary fields. Thyme was heavily favoured by the ancient Egyptians who used the plant during the process of mummification and added it to sacred oils for bathing.
- Rosemary: A member of the mint family, Rosemary is a fragrant shrub with evergreen needle-like leaves, known to flower as late as early December.
- Lemon Basil: A Heirloom variety that can be used in a multitude of dishes that delivers an intensely fragrant citrus aroma.
- Mint: A sweet flavoursome variety that produces pretty lilac and cream flowers in late summer. Favoured for its excellent digestive properties.
- Parsley: Flat leafed Parsley is a vibrant popular herb, known for its many nutritional benefits. Making it an ideal herb to use in a variety of dishes and sauces.
How this course is taught?
The kit includes printed easy-to-follow instructions and top tips
What else do I need?
This kit comes with everything you need.
Royal Mail 2nd Class.