The printNKit has everything you need to try your hand at the Intaglio Print technique Drypoint and create a collection of your own prints from the comfort of your home.
In our first Kit we have provided everything you will need to create a run of 10 prints on Cards that you can send out to your friends and family for a unique, personalised, handmade greeting which would be the perfect gift to let someone know you were thinking of them, be that on their Birthday, at Christmas, an Anniversary or just as a hello. A card they can treasure forever.
What's in the kit?
- 1 x Arteina Junior Drypoint Needle - 2mm: A lightweight tool, perfect for those new to engraving. Made from carbon and alloy steel and mounted on handles made of the finest beechwood.
- 1 x 10ml tub of Carbon Black, Intaglio Ink: A Soy Based Ink, made with high quality lightfast pigments which contains NO toxic driers or solvents and cleans up easily with soap and water.
- 1 x Rolling Pin: Made from the highest quality, varnished, solid Oak.
- Cuts of Scrim: Soft Wiping Printmaking Scrim
- 2 x Transparent Etching Plates: 2mm thick Clear Acrylic Sheets, 105mm x 148mm
- 10 x Cards and Envelopes: A5 Single fold Cards and envelopes made from 100% recycled and recyclable paper
- Newsprint: 100% recyclable, unprinted white Newsprint Paper
- 2 x sachets of 100% Organic Cotton Buds made with paper sticks in a resealable sachet made from 100% recycled plastic
- 1 x set of Biodegradable gloves
- 1 x Set of instructions