Learn to draw the fun and easy way, with expert step-by-step tuition, and a luxury starter drawing kit delivered to your door.
Learn how to draw with artist Jake Spicer. Suitable for all ages and abilities, this video course will teach you fundamental drawing techniques and how to let go of your inhibitions, so you can forever put pencil to paper with confidence.
With UNLIMITED ACCESS 24/7, you’ll be able to drop in and out of the course at your own pace, and refer back to it anytime. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Blind contouring and continuous line drawing
- How to understand and draw negative spaces
- Working with tonal scale
- Hatching and cross-hatching
- How to create subtractive tonal drawings
- How to bring all the exercises together to create a linear and tonal drawing
Through 45 minutes of video tutorials and practical exercises, Jake makes it fun and easy for both adults and kids to learn how to draw at home.
With this course + kit, you'll quickly learn how to draw with accuracy and confidence. Meaning you can learn a valuable new skill and enjoy hours of fun, for less than a meal out.
What's in the "luxe" kit?
The is the Luxe Kit and contains recommended art materials that you need to complete the course:
- Seawhite Portrait Sketch Book 140gsm 92 Pages A4
- Derwent Soft Sketching Pencil Tin Set of 12
- Mobius and Ruppert Brass Barrell Shape Single Hole Sharpener
- Winsor & Newton's Griffin Pencil Eraser
Try our free course taster
This course is ideal for beginners, and for anyone looking to improve their skills or increase their confidence. Why not try our free course taster: Learn how to draw by observation, to help you decide if this is the right course for you.
Watch the course trailer
How is this drawing course taught?
What else do I need?
Jake Spicer is a painter and drawing tutor based in Brighton, UK where he is head tutor of the drawing organisation 'Draw'. Jake's teaching focuses on making drawing accessible to everybody. He writes instructional drawing books for Ilex Press which aim to help people engage more with drawing, whatever their level of ability.