Leather tassels makes an eye-catching charm for tote or tree. Make your own tassel whilst learning leather crafting techniques with this DIY kit.
Learn how to make your own leather tassel from leather craft specialists Carréducker. In festive red, eye catching cobalt blue or deepest midnight blue, this kit yields a single tassel that makes a statement hanging from your Christmas tree, key fob or tote bag. Gift this kit to loved ones or yourself for a fun activity that produces a versatile accessory, and adorn your wardrobe or home with some handmade goodness.
The finished tassel has a hanging loop, gleaming brass collar and measures 19mm diameter x and 120mm long, with 100mm long fringing
What's in the kit?
This kit contains:
- 1 x making instructions
- 1 x rectangle of soft glove leather
- 1 tassel template printed on sticky-backed kraft paper including the fringe template, hanging loop and backer.
- 1 x small pot of leather glue (water-based)
- 1 solid brass collar 20mm diameter
How this course is taught?
This kit comes with a printed guide.
What else do I need?
- A pair of sharp scissors, cotton buds or a small paintbrush
- Kitchen towel / paper towel
This kit is delivered via drop-shipping by Evri