Put old glass jars to good use with this fun and simple kombucha making course that you can do at home.Learn how to brew your own delicious kombucha using a household jar with Boo Chi Kombucha. By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Make your own first 3 litres of organic kombucha
- Expertly clean your own jars from home
- Learn how to scale up
- Learn how to make your own SCOBY hotel
- Understand second fermentation and flavouring
- Learn about the optimum temperature for kombucha brewing
- Care for your finished kombucha
What's in the kit?
- 130g Organic Sugar
- Organic Green Tea
- Organic SCOBY & Starter Cultures
- Cloth Top
- Elastic Band
- Boo Chi Meditation Card
- Full Set Of Instructions
- How to video
How this course is taught?
What else do I need?
Boo Chi was founded by Eaoifa Forward, who in 2016 travelled to Sri Lanka to work with a yoga and meditation teacher. It was here she was introduced to kombucha, a traditional tonic which mentally and physically revitalised and energised her.
With a scientific background in chemistry, she learnt there was a physiological link between a healthy gut and a healthy mind and body. Kombucha delivers good bacteria; vitamins and enzymes with a positive impact that fuels the gut-brain connection.