Add some DIY dazzle to your home with these fashionable Easter Eggs made from printed cyanotype paper offcuts.
Teach yourself how to make a sun print, otherwise known as a cyanotype and make a beautiful decoupaged Easter Egg - this type of printing is unique in that it is a form of photography that does not require a camera or an expensive darkroom.
Each kit makes one cyanotype Easter Egg.
What's in the kit?
- Sponge Brush x1
- Bottle of ‘Part A’ Potassium Ferricyanide powder – 9g
- Bottle of ‘Part B’ Ferric Ammonium Citrate powder – 21.5g
- 'How to' Instructions
- Paper Mache Easter Egg (H 4.5cm) with gold leather hanging cord
- Printing Paper
How this course is taught?
This kit comes with detailed "how-to" instructions, included in the box.
What else do I need?
In addition to what's in the kit, you'll need:
- A glue gun (optional) or strong craft/PVA glue
- An apron (optional)
- A cup or small pot to place the Easter Egg in
Everything you need to start creating your cyanotype print is included. You’ll just need some botanicals or whatever else you wish to make imprints of.
This kit is delivered by the course instructor through drop-shipping.