All that you could need to start repairing and refashioning your clothes at home or on the move.
We've put together a practical, good quality and stylish range of hand sewing tools and haberdashery suitable for all kinds of fabric and woollen repairs or restyling techniques. All housed in a cotton drawstring project bag featuring an illustration of Fabrications shopfront by local illustrator Aurelie of 'home Drawn'.
What's in the kit?
- 1 x Pack of household needles
- 1 x Pack of darning needles
- 1 x Japanese 'sashiko' thread
- 7 x Cool Japanese inspired 'boro' patches in cottons, denims & wools (this will be a random selection. Send us a note if you have specific colour requests and we can try and accomodate! )
- 1 x Mystery iron on embroidered patch
- 1 x Pin wheel
- 1 x Darning mushroom
- 3 x Darning yarn cards (black, grey, navy)
- 1 x Thread snips
- 1 x Fabrications project bag