Treat yourself or a loved one to the “Grow Your Own Cocktail Herb Kit” brought to you by The Little Allotment Company.This beautiful, sustainable kit box contains everything you need to begin growing your very own. We have carefully selected seeds to grow that have been commonly used in creating the perfect addition for cocktails.
What's in the kit?
This kit contains:
- 12 Eco-friendly coir pellets
- 6 Natural fibre plant pots
- 6 Wooden label sticks
- Instructions and top tips
- 6 Organic seed packets:
- Borage: A beautiful tiny blue flower Borage ‘blue’ is commonly used in cocktails and to provide a wonderful visual garnish. ‘Borage is an annual herb also known as the ‘Starflower’ with both the leaves and flower being edible and sweet in flavour.
- Lemon Balm: Beautiful tiny pale-yellow flowers that are highly desirable to bees and butterflies alike. Famed for its incredibly zesty scent, Lemon Balm is presented in a variety of cocktail recipes and provides a wonderful companion with Basil and Rosemary.
- Mint: A sweet flavoursome variety that produces pretty lilac and cream flowers in late summer. Favoured for its excellent digestive properties. A refreshing and wonderful garnish in any after-dinner drink.
- Rosemary: A member of the mint family- Rosemary is a fragrant shrub with evergreen needle-like leaves, known to flower as late as early December.
- Sweet Basil: A divine aromatic infusion: Sweet Basil makes for a perfect accompaniment.
- Thyme: A relative of the Oregano family, they are widely used in the medicinal and culinary fields. Thyme is a popular addition to staple cocktails.
How this course is taught?
The kit includes a printed easy-to-follow instructions and top tips
What else do I need?
This kit comes with everything you need.
Royal Mail 2nd Class.