Once you know how to bake perfect sourdough at home, and you'll never need to buy a sourdough bread loaf again!
This course is available to purchase with a kit here.
Learn how to make bakery-quality sourdough bread with professional baker Karolis Siudikas from Hackney, London.
With UNLIMITED ACCESS 24/7, you’ll be able to drop in and out of the course at your own pace, and refer back to it anytime. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Make a sourdough starter
- Mix the dough by hand using traditional bread making techniques
- Tell with confidence when the dough is ready to fold, ferment and bake
Through detailed video and PDF guide, expert baker Karolis will guide you step-by-step through the bread-making process, sharing his top tips along the way.
With this course, you'll quickly learn how to make high-quality sourdough from the comfort of your own home. So you can learn how to make a lifetime of loaves, for less than your monthly bread bill.
You can try our free taster course and Make a sourdough starter before diving into the full sourdough loaf course.
Meet your instructor, professional baker Karolis Siudikas and watch the course trailer
How this sourdough baking course is taught?
This course contains videos that feature verbal instructions. We’re working to add closed captions for each of our videos and we hope to complete this soon. In the meantime, a transcript for the videos in this course is available upon request. Please let us know if you require this in the notes section at checkout.
What do I need to complete this course?
All you will need to complete this course are standard kitchen appliances, basic bread making equipment and ingredients that you can buy from your local store:
- Pre-prepared fermented sourdough (make yours on Yodomo, or follow the video and PDF guide for sourdough starter included in this course)
- Strong white bread flour
- Sea salt
- Lukewarm water
The equipment you'll need to bake your sourdough bread can be found around your kitchen or else at any houseware shop:
- Large mixing bowl (around 4.5 litres)
- Cooling rack
- 2 x 8oz cups
- 2 tea towels
- Oven gloves
- Skillet with a lid (double dutch oven)
- Square or rectangle Tupperware for your dough (3L)
- Grease spray OR neutral sunflower oil OR vegetable oil