Learn macramé skills to create your own stylish wall piece with Yodomo.
This course is available to purchase with a kit here.
In this step-by-step photography
With UNLIMITED ACCESS 24/7, you’ll be able to drop in and out of the course at your own pace, and refer back to it anytime. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Expertly tie a variety of macrameé knots
- Understand basic macramé techniques
- Attach your work to the dowel
Through detailed photographs, Katie will take you through each step so that you'll quickly learn the fundamentals of macrame.
Watch the course trailer
How is this macramé course taught?
What do I need?
- 10 x 3m lengths of cord
- 32cm long dowel (Katie gets hers from B&Q and paints both ends)
- 1 x wooden bead (from Craftybugs)
- 1 x ruler or tape measure
- 1 x scissors
- 1 x hanging rail (or equivalent) to work from
- 2 x S hooks (or equivalent) to hang the dowel
Katie runs her business creating macramé plant hangers/wall hangings and bespoke projects (one being a giant dream catcher) from her home in South East London. Katie has a degree in Textile Design and worked for many years as a visual merchandiser for several high street interior and fashion brands before starting her own business.