Step up your weaving game with our want-for-nothing kit, featuring a large-scale loom, sustainable tools and yarn, an introductory guide and more. Good for beginners, great for weavers keen to get to grips with bigger projects and more experimental techniques.
Our kits are different. All yarn is rescued from British mills, which means you enjoy luxury materials rarely found in such kits. And with every warp and weft, you’ll be helping close the loop on the fast-fashion textiles industry.
Our Weaving for Beginners manual gets you on first-name terms with weaving tools, no-fuss illustrated techniques and history. Plus, it's filled with inspiration for your next project.
Our looms and tools are laser cut from environmentally friendly plywood in Brighton.
What’s in the kit:
- X1 - 34 pages Illustrated instructions booklet
- X1 - Large handheld frame loom
- Size: W53 x L60cm, Total Weaving Area: W44 x L55cm
- X1 - Wooden comb
- X2 - Wooden sticks
- X2 - Wooden shuttles
- X1 - Wooden needles
- X1 Large Organic Handprinted cotton tote bag
- A large amount of unique selection of high-quality colourful yarns