Yodomo works strategically with UK-based artists, designer-makers and craftspeople to help them take their skills and techniques, and turn these into revenue-generating formats. Yodomo instructors:
- - Can sell their creative Courses + Kits (materials and tools) on Yodomo
- - Can sell their handcrafted products on Yodomo
- - Can create their own Instructor Page on Yodomo
- - Can receive development opportunities for Live Workshops for corporates and retailers, and at festivals and events (including the Barbican, Oxo Tower, Hemingway Design, Future of Craft + more)
- - Can receive Professional Support including business development, content strategy support and more under our growing 'Making a Living' programme.
In 2020 we are looking to onboard more quality instructors. You can register your interest in becoming a Yodomo Instructor via this short form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.