Yodomo is a UK social venture that works strategically with artists, designer-makers and craftspeople to help them take their skills and techniques, and turn these into revenue-generating formats.
Yodomo sellers and instructors can:
- - sell their creative courses and kits (materials and tools) on Yodomo
- - sell their handcrafted products on Yodomo
- - create their own shop on Yodomo
- - receive development opportunities and bookings for live and virtual workshops for corporates and retailers, and at festivals and events (to date these have included the Barbican, Oxo Tower, Hemingway Design, Future of Craft + more)
- - receive professional support including business development, content strategy support and more under our growing 'Making a Living' programme, supported by funding from Arts Council England and Mayor of London.
In 2021 we are growing our cohort of talented instructors. You can register your interest in becoming a Yodomo Instructor via this short form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.