Yodomo works strategically with artists, makers and designers to take their skills and techniques, and help turn these into revenue-generating formats. We support our instructors with:
- - Development of Online Courses
- - Development of Kits (materials and tools) to accompany online courses and eCommerce platform
- - Development of opportunities for Live Workshops for corporates and retailers, and at festivals and events (including the Barbican, Oxo Tower, Hemingway Design, Future of Craft + more)
- - Professional Photography to encourage sales of products and workshops.
- - Professional Support including business development, content strategy support and more under our growing 'Making a Living' programme.
In 2020 we are looking to onboard more quality instructors. You can register your interest in becoming a Yodomo Instructor here. Interested parties need to complete a short form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.