Once you know how to bake perfect sourdough bread at home, and you'll never need to buy a loaf again!
Learn how to make bakery-quality sourdough bread with Karolis Siudikas, professional baker from Hackney, London.
Drop in and out of the course at your own pace, and refer back to it anytime. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Make a sourdough starter
- Mix the dough by hand using traditional bread making techniques
- Tell with confidence when the dough is ready to fold, ferment and bake
Through detailed video, expert baker Karolis will guide you step-by-step through the bread-making process, sharing his top tips along the way. Learn how to make high-quality sourdough from the comfort of your own home with this course and kit, and make a lifetime of loaves for less than your monthly bread bill.
You can try our free taster course and Make a sourdough starter before diving into the full sourdough loaf course.
What's in the kit?
The kit contains specialist baking equipment, which can be used to make rustic, circular bread time and time again. This kit is the perfect add-on for elevating your sourdough experience to professional levels. It comes with:
- 8.5" professional banneton proofing basket made from 100% natural rattan. Lightweight, extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Fabric liner
- Dough scraper
Meet your instructor, baker Karolis Siudikas and watch the course trailer
How this sourdough baking course is taught?
What else do I need?
All you will need to complete this course are standard kitchen appliances, basic bread making equipment and ingredients that you can buy from your local store:
- Pre-prepared fermented sourdough (make yours on Yodomo, or follow the video and PDF guide for sourdough starter included in this course)
- Strong white bread flour
- Sea salt
- Lukewarm water
In addition to the equipment included in the kit, you'll need:
- Large mixing bowl (around 4.5 litres)
- Cooling rack
- 2 x 8oz cups
- 2 tea towels
- Oven gloves
- Skillet with a lid (double dutch oven)
- Square or rectangle Tupperware for your dough (3L)
- Grease spray OR neutral sunflower oil OR vegetable oil
All items as descriBed. Arrived promptly. Courteous company.