Perfect for first-time weavers or those looking for a crafternoon project, our Beginners’ Weaving Kit features a small frame loom, sustainable tools and yarn, an introductory guide and more. Ideal for creating coasters, bookmarks or wall hangings, you can even sew two woven patches together with a zip and you’ll have made your very own coin purse.
Our kits are different. All yarn is rescued from British mills, which means you enjoy luxury materials rarely found in such kits. And with every warp and weft, you’ll be helping close the loop on the fast-fashion textiles industry.
Our Weaving for Beginners manual gets you on first-name terms with weaving tools, no-fuss illustrated techniques and history. Plus, it's filled with inspiration for your next project.
Our looms and tools are laser cut from environmentally friendly plywood in Brighton.
What’s in the kit:
- X1 - 34 pages Illustrated instructions booklet
- X1 - Small handheld frame loom
- Size: W19 x L21cm Total Weaving Area: W13 x L17cm
- X1 - Wooden comb
- X2 - Wooden sticks
- X2 - Wooden shuttles
- X1 - Wooden needles
- X1 Organic cotton tote bag
- A unique selection of high-quality colourful yarns which you can personalise by leaving a note at the checkout.