The Grow Your Own Organic Herbal Tea Kit makes for a thoughtful eco-friendly gift.This beautiful, sustainable kit box contains everything you need to begin growing your very own herbal tea. Whether you are a novice, or an advanced horticulturalist-this kit provides you with easy-to-follow instructions.
We have carefully selected seeds to grow that have been commonly used to promote wellbeing- soothing Chamomile, uplifting Lemon balm, and invigorating Peppermint can all be used to nurture the senses.
Here at The Little Allotment Company, we are passionate about providing you with high quality, beautiful products that don’t negatively impact our environment. All our products, including packaging, are biodegradable, eco-friendly, recyclable and compostable. Our kit box has been carefully sourced with the environment in mind and offers a sample variety of the finest organic seeds alongside eco - friendly coir pellets, natural fibre plant pots and wooden stick labels.
What's in the kit?
This kit contains:
- 6 Eco-friendly coir pellets
- 3 Natural fibre plant pots
- 3 Wooden label sticks
- 3 Unbleached self-fill tea bags
- Instructions and top tips
- Suggested recipe for Calming Chamomile tea.
- 3 Organic seed packets:
- Lemon Balm: Beautiful tiny pale-yellow flowers that are highly desirable to bees and butterflies alike. Famed for its incredibly zesty scent, this antioxidant-rich plant is used to calm anxiety, stress and insomnia.
- Chamomile: An attractive hardy perennial producing beautiful double daisy-like flowers. Known for its soothing properties - the flowers can be crushed and used to make a calming cup of tea.
- Peppermint: A marvellous perennial plant that produces intensely aromatic dark green leaves. This plant is known for its many therapeutic benefits and may aid in improving one’s memory and energy levels.
How this course is taught?
The kit includes printed easy-to-follow instructions and top tips
What else do I need?
This kit comes with everything you need.
Royal Mail 2nd Class.