A beautiful gift set containing everything you need to start your first hand embroidery project.
We have carefully put together a collection of good quality tools and materials suitable for a range of hand embroidery projects. Housed in a Fabrications cotton drawstring project bag with a print of Fabrications shopfront by local illustrator Aurelie of 'Home Drawn'.
What's in the kit?
This kit contains:
- 1 x Pack of 'Milward' hand embroidery needles
- 1 x 6" wooden embroidery hoop
- 5 x 'Anchor' stranded embroidery cotton (black, green, red, turquoise, yellow)
- 50 x 50cm piece of plain 'calico' fabric
- 1 x Transfer pencil
- 1 x Mystery vintage iron on transfer design
- 1x Fabrications project bag
How this course is taught?
Includes a tiny guide of different hand embroidery stitches
What else do I need?
This kit comes with everything you need.
This product is delivered using a tracked service via MyHermes.