In this guide you'll learn how to pre-produce and shoot your online course.
This guide - part of Yodomo's Making a Living series is '(Part Two): How to shoot your online creative course', and follows on from our '(Part One): Planning your creative online course' .
It will cover:
- An overview on the different types of content and why good quality is important
- Understanding photography: an overview of photographing your course
- Understanding filming techniques: an overview of the different filming techniques required
- Preparing for your shoot: explaining your shot list, lighting, audio, accessories and how to feel confident on camera.
- The shoot: setting up your camera or phone and shooting video recommendations
- A downloadable PDF: this guide includes a downloadable PDF with examples, templates and a handy checklist
This guide is designed for developing course content that could be hosted on the Yodomo platform (and its learning management system) specifically but can be adapted to develop content for any platform or learning management system.
This guide is the second part of the three-part ‘How to plan, shoot and launch your own creative online course’ series. Once you have finished shooting your course you can move onto learning about editing and marketing your online course.
This course considers DIY approaches to content creation and shares some of the tricks of the trade from our team. We are also creating some guides on working with professional filmmakers and photographers for use after the pandemic.
To register your interest in our forthcoming courses please sign up on our Making a Living page and you will be alerted as these courses go live.
This course helped me with the details and practicalities of shooting an online course. Information that I didn't know I needed until I got started. Really useful.
I used the template to design a zoom course. It was very helpful.