Learn to draw the fun and easy way, with expert step-by-step tuition, and everything you need delivered to your door.
Learn how to draw with artist Jake Spicer. Suitable for all ages and abilities, this video course will teach you fundamental drawing techniques and how to let go of your inhibitions, so you can forever put pencil to paper with confidence.
With UNLIMITED ACCESS 24/7, you’ll be able to drop in and out of the course at your own pace, and refer back to it anytime. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Blind contouring and continuous line drawing
- How to understand and draw negative spaces
- Working with tonal scale
- Hatching and cross-hatching
- How to create subtractive tonal drawings
- How to bring all the exercises together to create a linear and tonal drawing
Through 45 minutes of video tutorials and practical exercises, Jake makes it fun and easy for both adults and kids to learn how to draw at home.
With this course + kit, you'll quickly learn how to draw with accuracy and confidence. Meaning you can learn a valuable new skill and enjoy hours of fun, for less than a meal out.
What's in the kit?
The kit is our Basic Kit and contains recommended art materials that you need to complete the course, supplied by Cass Art. You'll receive:
- Cass Art Sketchbook A4 with 20 sheets of 140gsm cartridge paper - Choice of 3 colours (Black, Grey, White)
- Cass Art drawing pencil set of 6
- Jakar metal pencil sharpener
- Staedtler PVC Free Eraser Medium
We also offer a Luxe Kit for this course, which includes a larger sketchbook and drawing pencil set.
Try our free course taster
This course is ideal for beginners, and for anyone looking to improve their skills or increase their confidence. Why not try our free course taster: Learn how to draw by observation, to help you decide if this is the right course for you.
Watch the course trailer
How is this drawing course taught?
Subtitles are included in each video for this course.