This functional and stylish laptop case is the perfect project to practice your leather stitching skills.
In this easy-to-follow course with clear steps and photographs, you’ll learn how to create a bespoke leather laptop case. Although a simple shape, getting the size right is essential, especially if you need to adapt the template to fit your laptop.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand leather cutting, glueing and hole punching techniques
- Distinguish between different leather working tools
- Prepare and stitch leather
- Add fasteners to your leather projects
- Personalise your leather projects and create a stylish finish
- Make a bespoke laptop case
This free course is a sample project taken from Sew Luxe Leather by Rosanna Clare Gethin, in partnership with David & Charles.