Have the perfect Paint Night at home whilst learning new techniques for painting with acrylics.
Learn the techniques to create your still life masterpiece using acrylic paint. This kit is filled with handpicked quality tools and materials that will enable you to focus on learning the basics of how to paint using acrylics. Master the proper ways to blend and mix paints to create the perfect colour, gain an understanding of layering and confidently take up the mindful activity of painting.
Artist Sandy Di Yu provides in-depth instructions on how to use the contents of the acrylic painting kit. You’ll learn the fundamentals of various techniques involved in painting and complete a still life of a houseplant with the colour scheme of your choice. Purchase a single set or double up to get an extra set of canvas, paintbrushes and palette knife. Add in some friends or loved ones, open up a bottle of wine and have a creative and fun night in.
What's in the kit?
- 1 large tube of titanium white
- 3 other colours (Primary or Jewel colour scheme)
- Slow-drying medium
- 2 Paintbrushes (4 with Paint for two)
- 1 Canvas (2 with Paint for two)
- 1 x Palette knife (2 with Paint for two)
- 3 x Palette paper (6 with Paint for two)
- 1 x Graphite paper (2 with Paint for two)
- 1 Traceable printout of the image (2 with Paint for two)
- 1 Printed guide
How this course is taught?
What else do I need?
- Kitchen rolls
- A piece of cardboard (you can also use the box it comes in!)
- A cup you don’t mind getting dirty
- A pencil or pen
- Newspaper or something to cover your work surface
- An apron or old clothes