Learn how to make an envelope-style cushion cover in our easy-to-follow craft course featuring Barley Massey of Fabrications studio and shop.
You can purchase sustainable fabric kits by Hiut Denim or Offset Warehouse along with this course.
Follow Barley’s step-by-step instructions along with informative videos and detailed images, taking the guesswork out of learning.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Make and cut your own basic pattern
- Make an informed choice on fabrics
- Use a variety of stitching on a sewing machine
- Understand how to seam and hem a cushion cover
- Apply the proper techniques to add an appliqué patch
With UNLIMITED ACCESS 24/7, you’ll be able to drop in and out of the course at your own pace.
To make this cushion cover you’ll need to know how to use a sewing machine. If you’re feeling a bit rusty then head to our Learn how to use a sewing machine course.