Learn how to make an envelope-style cushion cover in our easy-to-follow craft course featuring Barley Massey of Fabrications studio and shop.
This course is currently free as part of the Hackney Creative Reuse Project. You can learn more and sign up here.
Follow Barley’s step-by-step instructions along with informative videos and detailed images, taking the guesswork out of learning.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Make and cut your own basic pattern
- Make an informed choice on fabrics
- Use a variety of stitching on a sewing machine
- Understand how to seam and hem a cushion cover
- Apply the proper techniques to add an appliqué patch
With UNLIMITED ACCESS 24/7, you’ll be able to drop in and out of the course at your own pace.
To make this cushion cover you’ll need to know how to use a sewing machine. If you’re feeling a bit rusty then head to our Learn how to use a sewing machine course.
How is this sewing course taught?
This course features detailed step-by-step video guides, available to access online via My Courses