Everything you need to create your own Traditional Festive Wreath from scratch, including access to an online step by step tutorial film, mailed to your door.This is a PRE-ORDER purchase all kits will be sent out from the 15th November onwards due to seasonal availability of materials. Celebrate this season by creating your own festive wreath. Our online step by step tutorial film will guide you through the process of creating your own gorgeous wreath and will give the perfect opportunity to do something festive, relaxing and connect with nature. You will be able to create your very own wreath using the finest seasonal foliage and fruits to produce a beautiful handmade traditionally decorated Christmas wreath for your home. Access to the Online Tutorial will be sent to you automatically once you have completed your purchase. Here is a rough outline of the process you will be taught during the tutorial film:
- How to create a moss base for your wreath
- Preparing your foliage
- Learn how to wire your foliage
- Select your design from our wide range of wonderful festive nature-inspired decorations
- Wiring in your decorations
- Attaching the ribbon to hang your wreath and admire your finished piece
What's in the kit?
This kit contains:
- 1 reel of Binding Wire
- 1 pack of Green Coated Floristry Wires
- 1 bag of English Natural Moss
- 1 bundle of chopped Blue Spruce
- 1 10" flat wreath ring
- 1 bag of Dried Oranges
- 1 roll of Green Twine
- 1 bag of Natural Pine Cones
- 1 Bundle of Cinnamon Sticks
- x1 bag of metallic decorative pine cones
- x1 bag of sundries, including mossing pins, wreath wrap and ribbon for hanging
How this course is taught?
Online Pre-recorded Video Content
What else do I need?
You will need strong scissors.
This course is delivered by the course instructor via dropshipping. UK Delivery - 2 to 3 days (working days)
Based on 1 review
The tutorial video was very good. I gave 4 stars because I felt there could have slightly more greenery to go all the way around without a struggle. The video says to pack in the moss really tightly and the same with the greenery, this isn't the case as I found out by running out of materials and having to make amendments to suit. I'm really pleased with my finished product especially as it's the first wreath I've ever made.