Start your leather craft journey with this simple course that teaches you how to make a personalised leather fob.
Learn from leather craft masters Carréducker in this simple starter leather craft kit to make and personalise six fobs. The fobs make great name tags, bag tags, zip pulls, belt clips and, of course, key fobs.
With six fobs, you can practice over and over again, or why not get the family together around the kitchen table or invite a few friends over and have a making party?
What's in the kit?
This course and kit comes with:
- 1 x instructions (PDF download)
- 1 x alphabet stamp set and post, 6mm
- 1 x rubber hammer
- 6 x pre-hole-punched veg. tan leather straps – tangerine, chocolate or fudge brown
- 6 x screw rivets, 3 x keyrings + 3 x clam clasps – gold or nickel
- 6 x pieces cotton webbing
- 6 x pieces sandpaper
- gum tragacanth
How is this leathercraft course taught?
What else do I need?
Get started on your leathercraft journey with leathercraft masters Carreducker today!
I’ve not really done much leather work before but really enjoyed doing this and being able to gift the results. I’m very crafty but it’s almost impossible to make things suitable for men. This is perfect.