Make a paper robin to hang up, sit on a shelf or give as a gift.This is Bob the Robin. He has a string so you can hang him up, or he can sit on your shelf. He doesn't mind which. He aims to please and prides himself on being highly decorative. This kit has all the pieces and instructions to make your own Bob, just add a few simple tools and some glue!
What's in the kit?
This kit contains:
- Paper parts to cut out.
- 30cm piece of string.
- Brush for glue.
- 2 paper clips.
- Written instructions and fun robin facts
How this course is taught?
Printed instructions included
What else do I need?
- Scissors (or a modelling knife and cutting mat if you have them).
- Glue for paper - PVA is ideal.
- A tool for scoring lines e.g. a n old biro, hard pencil, letter opener or embossing tool.
- If you have an office hole puncher, you could use it for Bob's eyes, or you can cut out the templates in the kit.
- Something to protect your desk from glue blobs.
- Paper towels to keep fingers and brush clean.
- A water pot to stop the glue drying on your brush.
This kit comes with free UK shipping and will be sent by Royal Mail first class post