Make a spiral plant hanger and see how satisfying making something with your hands can be. Start crafting now!
This course is available to purchase with a kit here.
In this step-by-step photography course, you'll learn to make a simple macramé plant hanger with Katie from By-Me.
With UNLIMITED ACCESS 24/7, you’ll be able to drop in and out of the course at your own pace, and refer back to it anytime. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Make a spiral knot to create intricate macramé designs
- Use macramé knots and techniques to make sturdy and aesthetic hanging pieces
- Create the basket shape to perfectly accommodate your pots
- Gain the confidence to continue on with other macramé projects
Through detailed photographs, Katie will take you through each step to make a plant hanger using fundamental macramé techniques.
Watch the course trailer
How is this macramé course taught?
This course contains videos for demonstration purposes only. All instructions are included as text.
What do I need?
- 8 x 3m cords
- 2 x 50cm cords
- 1 x wooden ring
- 1 x ruler
- 1 x scissors
- 1 x hanging rail (optional)
- 1 x S hook (or equivalent)