Make a spiral plant hanger and see how satisfying making something with your hands can be. Start crafting now!
This course is available to purchase with a kit here.
In this step-by-step photography
With UNLIMITED ACCESS 24/7, you’ll be able to drop in and out of the course at your own pace, and refer back to it anytime. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Make a spiral knot to create intricate macramé designs
- Use macramé knots and techniques to make sturdy and aesthetic hanging pieces
- Create the basket shape to perfectly accommodate your pots
- Gain the confidence to continue on with other macramé projects
Through detailed photographs, Katie will take you through each step to make a plant hanger using fundamental macramé techniques.
Watch the course trailer
How is this macramé course taught?
What do I need?
- 8 x 3m cords
- 2 x 50cm cords
- 1 x wooden ring
- 1 x ruler
- 1 x scissors
- 1 x hanging rail (optional)
- 1 x S hook (or equivalent)
Katie runs her business creating macramé plant hangers/wall hangings and bespoke projects (one being a giant dream catcher) from her home in South East London. Katie has a degree in Textile Design and worked for many years as a visual merchandiser for several high street interior and fashion brands before starting her own business.