Learn macramé skills to create your own stylish wall piece with Yodomo.
This course is available to purchase with a kit here.
In this step-by-step photography course, you'll learn to make an 'eye spy' macramé wall hanging with Katie from By-Me.
With UNLIMITED ACCESS 24/7, you’ll be able to drop in and out of the course at your own pace, and refer back to it anytime. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Expertly tie a variety of macrameé knots
- Understand basic macramé techniques
- Attach your work to the dowel
Through detailed photographs, Katie will take you through each step so that you'll quickly learn the fundamentals of macrame.
Watch the course trailer
How is this macramé course taught?
This course contains videos for demonstration purposes only. All instructions are included as text.
What do I need?
- 10 x 3m lengths of cord
- 32cm long dowel (Katie gets hers from B&Q and paints both ends)
- 1 x wooden bead (from Craftybugs)
- 1 x ruler or tape measure
- 1 x scissors
- 1 x hanging rail (or equivalent) to work from
- 2 x S hooks (or equivalent) to hang the dowel