Showcase your creative flair and add a personal touch to your party decorations with this DIY paper pinwheel kit.In this course, you will learn how to make your own paper fan pinwheels. Pinwheels make brilliant decorations and can be used to add a special touch to Christmas, Birthdays parties and other celebrations.
This course will show you how to make three hand-decorated paper pinwheels (1 x small, 1 x medium and 1 x large). These high quality hanging decorations also fold up for easy storage, meaning they can be used to brighten up every party, year after year.
You will learn a simple combination of paper folding and threading techniques inspired by bookbinding and origami. This course + kit has been developed to make it quick and easy to create your own pinwheels from scratch, though the techniques can be applied to many other papercraft projects.
What's in the kit?
This kit contains:
- 9 x Paper fan pinwheel sections (pre-cut, scored and perforated) - to make 3 Pinwheels
- 2 x Paints
- Embroidery Needle
- 9 x Paperclips
- 3m Thread
- 3m Decorative Twine
How this course is taught?
This course provides detailed photography, video and step-by-step instructions to guide you through creating your paper fan pinwheels available to access online via My Courses. Instructions on how to access the course are provided inside the kit.
What else do I need?
- Water Pot (E.g. a clean glass jar)
- Paint Palette (E.g. clean plastic lids or tubs)
- Newspaper (To place down while painting)
- Kitchen Towel (To dry your brush between colours)
- Optional - String (To make a drying line)
- Optional - More paints, brushes or art materials to decorate your pinwheels, e.g. pens, sequins, sponges etc.
This kit will be delivered via Royal Mail. Kits will be dispatched within 3 working days of order. Delivery takes 2-3 days as standard.