For people who want to learn a new skill and try natural dyes with food waste.
Using this kit you will learn how to make 3 pairs of tassel earrings with naturally dyed embroidery threads, how to dye cotton thread using food waste, and how to alter the colour by changing the ph - yes it is chemistry but with the lab coat and stuffy classroom. The whole kit allows you to make three sets of complete naturally dyed tassel earrings and learn about using food waste and flowers to colour cotton.
What's in the kit?
This kit contains:
- 1 x Naturally dyed thread
- 2 x threads for you to dye at home
- 6 x silver coated earring hooks, small stoppers and jump rings
- 1 x embroidery needle
- 1 x card for tassel making
- 1 x packet of soda crystals and citric acid
- 1 x Instruction leaflet for earring making
- 1 x Instruction leaflet for natural dyeing
How this course is taught?
This will be taught via the guides included in your kit
What else do I need?
- Sharp scissors
- 2 handfuls of red/white onion skins or
- 2 x avocado pips/skins
Kits will be delivered by royal mail standard delivery