Grow Your Own Sweet Pepper & Chilli Kit brought to you by The Little Allotment Company.This beautiful, sustainable kit box contains everything you need to begin growing your very own Sweet Peppers and Chillies. Whether you are a novice or an advanced horticulturalist - this kit provides you with easy-to-follow instructions and top tips.
The Sweet Pepper and Chilli kit box has been carefully sourced with the environment in mind and offers a sample variety of the finest organic seeds to begin growing early February. These seeds are to be grown in a greenhouse/conservatory, or propagator to ensure optimum growth.
What's in the kit?
This kit contains:
- 12 Eco-friendly coir pellets
- 6 Natural fibre plant pots
- 6 Wooden label sticks
- Instructions and top tips
- 6 Organic seed packets:
- Habanero ‘White’ Hot Chilli Pepper: Known as the ‘Peruvian White Habanero’ a rare variety producing high quantities of ivory white fruits.
- Cayenne Hot Chilli Pepper: The Cayenne Chilli Pepper is hot and fiery, it is long and slim that curls and twists and is a complimentary addition to many sauces or to dry. Can be used fresh or dried.
- ‘Rainbow’ Vegetable Bolivian Hot Chilli Pepper: A spectacular, visually appealing variety of very hot chilli peppers. The edible Bolivian rainbow fruits go from purple to yellow before changing to orange and then red.
- Diamond ‘White’ Sweet Pepper:An attractive and unusual looking ivory white pepper, that offers a rich, sweet flavour. The Diamond Sweet Pepper filters through colours from the stunning ivory then as it matures to pale yellow and bright red.
- Mini Bell ‘Yellow’ Sweet Pepper: A miniature plant that consistently produces an abundance of miniature sweet peppers. Easy and fast-growing. Ideal for growing in a greenhouse or outside in container pots in a sunny and sheltered location.
- Corno DI Toro Rosso ‘Heirloom’ Sweet Pepper : An Italian heirloom variety produces beautifully tapered sweet peppers, a chef's delight with a variety of ways to use either in salads for a sweet crisp addition. These full flavour peppers are a wonderful must have to harvest.
How this course is taught?
The kit includes printed easy-to-follow instructions and top tips
What else do I need?
This kit comes with everything you need.