Join the self-publishing revolution and make your own zine.
This kit will get you falling in love with zine making.
Giving you all the tools you need, whilst capturing the energy of why zines are so important to make, these tactical materials and beautiful colours will get your feeling creative and an exclusive sticker pack and pencil, binding kit, ruler and bulldog clip give you all the tools you need to start your journey.
Perfect for those wanting to learn more about the history of self-publishing, this kit includes a 12-page mini zine with tips and tricks to have a go at creating a zine in the comfort of your own home, plus a 20-minute tutorial video taking you through 3 techniques.
This kit is suitable for all ages, with parental guidance recommended for young children who would like to use the Binding Kit's, which contain one small needle.
What's in the kit?
- 4 x Waxed binding thread (vegan)
- 1 x Binding needle.
- 1 x pack of paper and card including tracing paper.
- 1 x Grrrl Zine Fair Sticker Pack (to help you combat the dreaded blank page!)
- 1 x 'You've Got This' Pencil in Grrrl font.
- 1 x Pastel coloured ruler.
- 1 x Mini zine tutorial sheet.
- 1 x 12 Page Zine Making Guide, with self-publishing history and step by step guides to create 3 types of zines.
- 1 x Recyclable Glue stick.
- 1 x 20 Minute Do It Yourself Zine Making Video.
Each kit comes in a reusable cardboard box and sleeve which can be used to keep on-the-go zines in, collage cuttings, or beloved stationery! Once you're done, please recycle your packaging too, as it's uncoated paper, compost it.