Accessing your courses
I have just purchased my first course. What happens now?
You will be invited by email to create your Yodomo school account. It can take up to 15 minutes for this email to come through.
I have created a Yodomo School Account and my course is not showing?
Please check that you have used the same email address during checkout as you have to create your Yodomo school account.
If you are a first time user, we recommend you create your account when invited by email, which you will receive up to 15 minutes after purchase.
If you are an existing user, please check that you have used the same email address during checkout as you use to log in to your Yodomo school account. It can take up to 15 minutes after purchase for new courses to be added.
You will have received an order confirmation to the email address you entered at checkout. If you did not receive an order confirmation, or would like to use an alternative email address to access your courses, please contact us.
I’m still having issues accessing my online course. What should I do?
If you have checked have used the same email address for your order and for your school account and waited 15 minutes to be enrolled and your course is still not showing, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Why do I have to enter my contact details at check out for a free course?
We use the details you enter at check out to set up and personalise your Yodomo school area account. The email address you enter will be used to create your account log in.
Learning Online with Yodomo - How It Works
Your Yodomo School Account
Your School Account is where you can access the Yodomo courses you have purchased.
First time users will be invited to create their account by email, following their first course purchase.
Once you have purchased a course:
- You will receive a confirmation email with your order details.
- You will be enrolled in your chosen course(s), using the email address provided at checkout. This can take up to 15 minutes.
- You will receive an email when your course is ready. Existing users will be invited to log in to their Yodomo School Account, and new users will be invited to create an account.
Additionally, if you have purchased a course + kit:
- You will receive an email notification when your kit has been dispatched.
- Your kit will arrive by post. (this can take 2-3 working days)