I have just purchased my first course. What happens now?
You will be invited by email to create your Yodomo school account. It can take up to 15 minutes for this email to come through, and may go into your spam folder.
I already have a Yodomo School Account and my course is not showing?
Please check that you have used the same email address during checkout as you have to create your Yodomo school account.
You will have received an order confirmation to the email address you entered at checkout. If you did not receive an order confirmation, or would like to use an alternative email address to access your courses, please contact us.
I’m still having issues accessing my online course. What should I do?
If you have checked that have used the same email address for your order and for your school account, waited 15 minutes to be enrolled, checked your spam folder and your course is still not showing, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Why do I have to enter my contact details at check out for a free course?
We use the details you enter at check out to set up and personalise your Yodomo school area account. The email address you enter will be used to create your account log in.
Can I buy a online course as a gift for someone else.
No, as the email address you enter at checkout will be used to create the My Courses account. If you wish to give an online course as a gift, we recommend you purchase a digital gift card.
Courses + Kits
Please note, we've changed how our courses are accessed when bought with a kit.
If you purchased your kit before 17.06.20, then you may have been enrolled on your course at the time of purchase, please refer to the section above about Online Courses.
If you purchased a kit after 17.06.20, or have been gifted a kit at any time, please refer to the following FAQ's.
I've received my kit. What should I do?
Your kit should include instructions on how to access your course. Depending on your kit, the course will be:
- An online course accessed via Yodomo My Courses. Instructions will be included in the kit on how redeem your online course, and provide you with a 6 digit course code.
- A course taught via printed instructions, which are included in the box.
- An online course not accessed via Yodomo My Courses. Details on how to access a course will be included in the box.
Details about how the course is taught is available on the product page, and is made clear by the instructions included in the box.
How do I redeem my online course via Yodomo My Courses?
Go to Redeem an online course and follow the instructions on the sheet provided.
My kit is for a Yodomo Online Course and it is missing instructions, and I have not been enrolled on the course.
Please note that if you purchased your course + kit before 17.06.20 then you may have been enrolled on the course at time of purchase. Please check your emails, including your spam folder, for an email inviting you to set up a Yodomo courses account.
If you purchased your kit after 17.06.20 and it is missing instructions on how to Redeem your Yodomo course, then Please contact us.
Can I buy a course + kit as a gift?
Yes, our courses + kits make excellent gifts. All the information your giftee needs is included in the kit.
How are your kits packaged?
Our carefully-sourced branded packaging ensures your kit will arrive in tip-top condition. We do not offer an additional gift wrapping service.
I ordered a kit and course and I believe it should have arrived by now?
We use a tried and trusted courier service for our deliveries, however delays can sometimes happen. If you have any issues, please contact us.
Do you sell gift cards?
Yes, you can purchase a digital Yodomo Gift Card here.
How do your gift cards work?
After purchase, gift cards are delivered by email to you and contain instructions about how to redeem them.
You can choose to print off the gift card, or forward onto your recipient.
The recipient will be able to choose from any of the range of 100+ online courses and kits on our website.
The gift card provides a unique code which can be entered at checkout.
Can I use my gift card across multiple purchases
Yes, if the item you wish to buy is less than the gift card total. Enter the code at checkout to redeem.
How do I check my gift card balance?
Contact Us to find out how much money you have left on a gift card.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Gift cards and e-gift cards expire 24 months from purchase
- Gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash
- If the total order value is less than the value of the gift card or e-gift card, any balance will remain on the card and may be applied to future purchases, provided that the card has not expired
- If you return goods you have purchased using a gift card or e-gift card, the credit will be issued back to the gift card
- Promotions and discounts do not apply to gift cards
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept a gift card or e-gift card which we deem to be tampered with, duplicated or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud
- We reserve the right to amend the gift card and e-gift card terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so
My Courses : Your Yodomo School Account
Your School Account is where you can access the Yodomo courses you have purchased.
Once you have purchased an online course:
- You will receive a confirmation email with your order details.
- You will be enrolled in your chosen course(s), using the email address provided at checkout. This can take up to 15 minutes.
- You will receive an email when your course is ready. Existing users will be invited to log in to their Yodomo School Account, and new users will be invited to create an account.
If you have purchased a course + kit:
- You will receive an email notification when your kit has been dispatched.
- Your kit will arrive by post. (this can take 2-3 working days)
- Inside will be instructions on how to redeem your online course.