Accessing your courses
I have just purchased my first course. What happens now?
You will be invited by email to create your Yodomo school account. It can take up to 15 minutes for this email to come through.
I have created a Yodomo School Account and my course is not showing?
Please check that you have used the same email address during checkout as you have to create your Yodomo school account.
If you are a first time user, we recommend you create your account when invited by email, which you will receive up to 15 minutes after purchase.
If you are an existing user, please check that you have used the same email address during checkout as you use to log in to your Yodomo school account. It can take up to 15 minutes after purchase for new courses to be added.
You will have received an order confirmation to the email address you entered at checkout. If you did not receive an order confirmation, or would like to use an alternative email address to access your courses, please contact us.
I’m still having issues accessing my online course. What should I do?
If you have checked have used the same email address for your order and for your school account and waited 15 minutes to be enrolled and your course is still not showing, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Why do I have to enter my contact details at check out for a free course?
We use the details you enter at check out to set up and personalise your Yodomo school area account. The email address you enter will be used to create your account log in.
Buying as a Gift
What's the difference between buying as a gift and not as a gift?
If you purchase a course + kit 'as a gift', you will not be automatically enrolled on the course. Instead, we will include instructions for the recipient to redeem their course.
If you select 'not as a gift', then you will be enrolled on the course as normal, and recieve your kit in the post shortly after.
What products can I buy as a Gift? Why isn't this option available on all your products?
We currently only offer this option with courses + kits, and not online courses.
If I select 'As a gift', is the packaging any different?
No, though we will exclude a packing slip. Our carefully-sourced branded packaging ensures your kit will arrive in tip-top condition. We do not offer an additional gift wrapping service.
Do you sell gift cards?
Yes, you can purchase a digital Yodomo Gift Card here.
How do your gift cards work?
After purchase, gift cards are delivered by email to you and contain instructions about how to redeem them.
You can choose to print off the gift card, or forward onto your recipient.
The recipient will be able to choose from any of the range of 100+ online courses and kits on our website.
The gift card provides a unique code which can be entered at checkout.
Can I use my gift card across multiple purchases
Yes, if the item you wish to buy is less than the gift card total. Enter the code at checkout to redeem.
How do I check my gift card balance?
Contact Us to find out how much money you have left on a gift card.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Gift cards and e-gift cards expire 24 months from purchase
- Gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash
- If the total order value is less than the value of the gift card or e-gift card, any balance will remain on the card and may be applied to future purchases, provided that the card has not expired
- If you return goods you have purchased using a gift card or e-gift card, the credit will be issued back to the gift card
- Promotions and discounts do not apply to gift cards
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept a gift card or e-gift card which we deem to be tampered with, duplicated or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud
- We reserve the right to amend the gift card and e-gift card terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so
Learning Online with Yodomo - How It Works
Your Yodomo School Account
Your School Account is where you can access the Yodomo courses you have purchased.
First time users will be invited to create their account by email, following their first course purchase.
Once you have purchased a course:
- You will receive a confirmation email with your order details.
- You will be enrolled in your chosen course(s), using the email address provided at checkout. This can take up to 15 minutes.
- You will receive an email when your course is ready. Existing users will be invited to log in to their Yodomo School Account, and new users will be invited to create an account.
Additionally, if you have purchased a course + kit:
- You will receive an email notification when your kit has been dispatched.
- Your kit will arrive by post. (this can take 2-3 working days)
- Our carefully-sourced branded packaging ensures your kit will arrive in tip-top condition. We do not offer an additional gift wrapping service.