Yodomo ambassador terms and conditions
We’re really pleased you want to support Yodomo and join our mission to improve people’s wellbeing through making.
As an ambassador, you'll receive exclusive and free access to one online Yodomo course per month. A limited number of kits & courses will also be available to our pool of ambassadors each month on a first-come-first-served basis.
In return, you'll be an advocate of the Yodomo brand and expected to try out the courses, give us course feedback, and, if you wish, share the process and results on your social media.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- You must be located in the UK.
You are required to give feedback on each free course (and kit, where applicable) you receive from Yodomo via a feedback form. Each time you receive course (and kit, where applicable), you will be expected to complete the form within 4 weeks of receiving it.
As ambassadors for the Yodomo brand, we ask you join our Facebook group, subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media, if possible.
@yodomoco on Facebook
@yodomoco on Twitter
@yodomo.co on Pinterest
Yodomo on LinkedIn
Yodomo Courses on Youtube
You understand and agree that the arrangement is not deemed to create an employment, partnership, or joint venture between Yodomo and any ambassador.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIABILITY
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Yodomo from and against any and all losses, claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses which you may be subject to be rendered, except those claims that are judicially determined to have resulted from Company’s gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
The relationship between the Parties may be terminated by either party on 30 days written notice prior to termination. Upon termination, it is understood that the Confidentiality and Indemnification clauses above will remain in effect for perpetuity.
The relationship between the Parties may be terminated with no notice if, at the sole discretion of the Company, the Ambassador’s marketing (websites, blog posts, videos, audios, emails, Tweets, Facebook posts, etc.):
- Are deemed offensive or inappropriate;
- Contain unlawful material, including but not limited to materials that may violate another’s intellectual property rights, or links to a site that contains such material;
- Contain information regarding, promotes or links to a site that provides information about or promotes illegal activity;
- Promotes, depicts or links to material that promotes or depicts discrimination based on race, gender, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Contains, promotes or links to sexually explicit or violent material;
- Is, for any other reason, deemed to be unsuitable by the Company;
The Ambassador in question will then be disqualified from receiving any further commission, recognition, communication or compensation from Yodomo.
If any provision or covenant, or part thereof, of this Agreement should be held by any court or other legitimate tribunal with appropriate jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, either in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of the remaining provisions or covenants, or any part thereof, of this Agreement, all of which shall remain in full force and effect.
This Agreement is the final, complete and exclusive agreement between Yodomo and the Ambassador with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and merges all prior discussions between us with respect to such subject matter.
Yodomo Ltd, 63 Redchurch Street, London, E2 7DJ
Company Number: 10555641