Making Made Easy with Yodomo
How do I learn with Yodomo online courses?
You will receive an email up to 15 minutes after purchase with details on how to access your course, and if you are a first-time user, how to set up your account. Your courses will then be available to access 24/7 on any device, simply by going to My Courses at Yodomo.co and logging into your account.
How is the course taught?
Yodomo courses are taught by select instructors, who are experts in their field. Each course breaks down complex craft skills into easy-to-follow step by step guides, which combine video, photography and downloadable PDFs.
You can learn anytime, anywhere, on any device with Yodomo, simply by going to My Courses and logging into your account.
- Simple Sourdough Starter Guide - Downloadable PDF
- Introduction - Meet Karolis Siudikas & What You'll Need (Video: 1:11)
- Step 1 - Getting Started (Video: 2:06)
- Step 2 - Adding Salt to the Mix (Video: 1:39)
- Step 3 - Folding Your Dough (Video: 0:55)
- Step 4 - The Second Fold (Video: 0:59)
- Step 5 - Baking Your Dough (Video: 2:33)
- Step 6 - Removing Your Skillet Lid (Video 0:32)
- Step 7 - Your Finished Sourdough (Video: 1:13)
What do I need for this course?
All you will need to complete this course are standard kitchen appliances, basic bread making equipment and ingredients that you can buy from your local store.
- Pre-prepared fermented sourdough (make yours on Yodomo)
- Strong white bread flour
- Sea salt
- Lukewarm water
In addition to the equipment included in the kit, you'll need:
- Large mixing bowl (around 4.5 litres)
- Cooling rack
- 2 x 8oz cups
- 2 tea towels
- Oven gloves
- Skillet with a lid (double dutch oven)
- Square or rectangle Tupperware for your dough (3L)
- Grease spray OR neutral sunflower oil OR vegetable oil
Is this course suitable for beginners?
Yodomo online courses - supporting you at every step
If you don't enjoy your course for any reason, let us know and we'll give you your money back.
Join the Yodomo Makes Facebook group, where you can post any queries or questions you have, and an instructor, Yodomo team member or member of our community will be there to support you.