Make a sturdy English bridle leather belt with a solid brass buckle; fun to make, beautiful to look at and immensely satisfying to wear!
This belt kit captures everything that we love about learning to make, just the right balance of tactile materials and technical difficulty, that will have you glowing with pride when you've finished it. It's a keeper (excuse the pun), built to last with a solid British-made brass or nickel buckle and naturally oak bark tanned leather strap, which looks and feels better and better with age; (plus it's fully repairable, because if any stitching comes undone you'll have the skills to fix it)!
What's in the kit?
- 1 x bridle leather strap & keeper, pre-punched for stitching from J&FJ Baker in Devon
- 1 x solid brass or nickel-plated buckle from Abbey England in Cheshire
- 2 x John James leather stitching needles
- 3 x lengths of natural linen thread waxed for durability
- 1 x brass screw rivet
- 1 x small pot of saddle soap
- 1 x cotton webbing
- 1 x set of instructions to access your online course
How this course is taught?
What else do I need?
- A flat head screwdriver
- Small, sharp scissors