Design and linocut your own Valentine's card for a special loved one.This linocut starter kit contains everything you need to get started on your printmaking journey, and design and print a personal Valentine's card. Included in this pack are four simple heart designs to choose from to print a simple A5 greetings card. The kit includes SoftCut Lino, two lino cutters, 100ml of waterbased block printing ink and a 45mm ink roller. The kit also includes 2 x high quality GF Smith plain greetings cards and 4 designs to work from.
What's in the kit?
This kit contains:
- 2 x pieces of SoftCut Lino
- Linocut tool and 2 x cutters
- 100ml block printing ink
- 45mm ink roller
- 2 x GF Smith plain cards
- 2 x A5 sheets for test paper
- 2 x Tracing paper
- 4 x Designs to choose from
How this course is taught?
This kit comes with a printed guide on how to linocut. Please note that due to tools being very sharp adult supervision is required at all times with children, and the tools are not recommended for under 12s.
What else do I need?
- Scrap paper or plastic tray to roll ink on
- Apron to protect clothes when printing
- Cutting mat or something to protect table when cutting
This course is delivered by Yodomo via Hermes
Design and Linocut a Valentine's Card