Learn to craft leather candle holders with this unique and newly designed kit for beginners.Whether you’re a craft, design or are simply a candle lover - this kit is perfect for anyone who wants to learn traditional leathercraft skills, add a personal touch to gift-giving, decorate their space, and make something with their own hands.
Personalise your candlestick holder to make it more fun, thoughtful, creative and memorable. These kits are perfect gifts for any occasion! This kit comes with two thread spool and needle sets meaning it's the perfect craft activity for two people to enjoy.
P.S. You get a FREE leather keyring kit to make! Enjoy a fun, simple and new learning experience with this kit.
Candle holder dimensions: 12cm x 12cm
Box dimensions: 23 x 15.7 x 2.8 cm (A5)
- Premium Italian leather, tanned using 100 percent Vegetable extracts
- Easy compact box that will fit straight in your letterbox
- Easy to follow instructions
- Plastic-free, FSC certified packaging
- FREE Leather keyring kit included for you!
- Do note this is a natural leather product and the wax drips will mark the holders, this is not a defect but part of the object's life that will evolve with use.
What's in the kit?
This kit contains:
- Pre-Cut Italian Vegetable Tanned Cowhide
- 2 Binder Clips
- 2 Colour Options of Handmade Waxed Thread x 2
- 2 Sets of Leather Stitching Needles
- 3 Canvas Cloths
- 1 Silver Keyring Loop
- An Illustrated Learner Guide Booklet
How this course is taught?
This kit contains an illustrated guide
What else do I need?
You'll also need:
- Small pair of scissors
- A little pot of water
- Your quality time, ½ - 1 hours
One of our leather artisans will prepare and hand package your kit ready for shipment in a protective cardboard box.